Wednesday, May 14, 2014

A Little Update!

Clark and I are still rocking! It has been 14 days since my water broke but he is still hanging on! We had an ultrasound today and Clark weighed in at 3 pounds 13 ounces! He is in the 69th percentile for his gestational age, what a chunk! Overall he is still very healthy and the only changes outside of his weight is the size of his ventricles. His ventricles are measuring at 21mm and 22mm, they are bigger but this is also to be expected.

I am doing okay with being admitted. It is very hard for my personality to be confined not only to one room, but to be stuck in bed all day long. I struggle with feeling closed in and have a hard time with not being able to take a wheel chair ride out for some fresh air. Although I have such a hard time with being admitted, I am finding peace with it. All of this is for our little guy and what better reason could there be than that!?

Cameron and I are still blown away with the amount of love, prayer, and support everyone has shown us over the past few months. We really appreciate the flowers, visits, and cards that have been sent our way! We love and appreciate you all so much!

A glimpse of what my days look like. The bottom monitor tracks Clark's heart rate and the top monitor tracks my contractions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment